Friday, January 20, 2012

those kinds of feelings has been tangle up,

Today is real weird,it's just I'm having trouble sorting it all in my head. It's late nite morning here am I awake as usual can't wait to get my ass back to college I'm ready to kick ass for this semester 2 and  I know this would be a tough challenge for me I easily give up & being a failure is not what I want. So lately I haven't done anything that is productive, all I've been doing is sucking up anime drama feeling pathetic I never like to watch those kind of thing It's just the unusual me and I finish up all the episodes for 2 days Whoa I've wasted two days just like that such a waste.I'm not excited for anything, CNY is around the corner and I'm not in the mood for celebrating or gathering around the crowds.I'm asking and wonder why am I like this? have I forgotten how to cherish life.My plan to sleep early tonight, that's not gonna happen every time I sleep my mind will never stop thinking about everything I tried to stop but it seems that my mind is controlling me, Aiyah what am I crapping about at this hour. How am I suppose to sleep peacefully, when there's too many things going on lately and I've been ignoring it, seems like never happen or it was just me I'm not ready to face reality.God help me, Goodbye wonderland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment