Thursday, February 2, 2012

breakaway

Hey lovelies, my 1st week of 2nd sem is pack with kitchen & service classes which is very death tiring Monday till Wednesday is like a roller coaster I don't even have time for myself Oh my this will last for 6 months I'm not sure where I can stand but with a little prayer that should work. So skip the misery part, January wasn't really a good starter for me well most of it personal matters, and coming back here will not solve the problem,the last day before boarding was the most heartbreaking moment for me I just can't stand it but I have to fight this feelings & walk away it's just too hard for me to give out the details. All I can do is focusing this 2nd sem that's it no more holding on to whatever in my mind. I'm out now, Happy February.

No comments:

Post a Comment