Friday, February 10, 2012

Not a hero.

I hope I have placed myself at the lowest level of everything that could lead to self-destruction due to selfishness, hatred, egoism, to be moderately wise woman and to be silent at the certain point. I set my self to that. And that, I hold to my principle and know these are the respect I have to start with myself too before apply to others. Isn’t hard at all to be humble.After a long hectic weeks i been through. To be away and wasn’t able to write anything, I am harassing my brain with thousand of unspoken words I could even barely sleep at night there's so many things running in my mind thinking. Trying to focus on something else, i have a box full of self arguments. This is one from the list, on how spiteful i have been to myself, my close friends and family. I've been filling up most of my time with figure out the meaning of Life and disregard the values of their existence. The feeling of i-am-not-done-torturing-myself to the max is still there. Speedy meals, less talk and more sorry. Life ain’t easy to live. Sums up those wrinkles and grey hair, they’re equally friendly and the tortured one, who else? ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment